CESO student volunteer, Rebecca Nepinak, managing a booth at National Aboriginal Day, Toronto 2011
At CESO we believe there are many ways to get involved and help improve economic and social well-being around the world. Whether you wish to become a volunteer, partner with us, donate or simply keep a finger on the pulse of our achievements and development issues, CESO welcomes your involvement.
You can play a role!
Consider the following ways to get involved:
- Join a CESO Club! CESO Clubs are active, independent groups of CESO volunteers and members of the public who are interested in increasing awareness about CESO and development issues as well as to encouraging individuals and communities to get involved.
- Participate in a campaign event. Check the website regularly to learn about upcoming events.
- Sign up for our Public Engagement e-Newsletter. The PE newsletter is issued every other month and keeps subscribers up to date on what is happening at CESO and on the ground.
- Become an e-volunteer and follow CESO’s social media sites! They are a good way to tap into what we are doing at the moment and a great way to add your voice to an active community focused on development issues. Simply click on any of our social media sites to get started!
- Donate today! By donating $100 or more you will become a member and receive regular CESO communications, informing you about CESO programs.